Our client, a Lloyds Managing Agent are looking for experienced compliance professionals who are available at short notice to perform a generalist compliance role for an initial 3 month contract, but it may be extended. Must be good at putting together compliance documentation and reviewing what's in place already, as well as creating and reviewing existing monitoring plans, rule mapping etc.
The role will be hybrid working in the London office and remote.
* Experienced compliance professionals within the insurance sector (can be Lloyds Market, GI, broker etc)
* Excellent knowledge of the relevant FCA handbook rules and regulations and ability to understand and advise on any regulatory changes
* Working knowledge of ICOBS, SYSC, SUP, PROD, DISP
* Strong stakeholder management and ability to influence
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills